free web site hit counter

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Disco? In My Ballads?

I've been busy with my personal life and felt there was too much negativity on the internet immediately after the Eurovision final, so I'm sorry if anyone was interested in hearing my opinion on that.

Today I decided that it would be a good idea to browse the back catalogue of some of this year's Eurovision artists for future Mp3 Mondays. One song that I found was too good a find to put off a couple of days. Listening to winner Marija Serifovic's 2006 album "Bez ljubavi" was an interesting experience. Besides the beautiful ballads that I expected, there are also some R&B influenced tracks. Probably the most pleasant surprise for me was the song "Nije Mi Prvi Put" which seems to be somewhat of a disco tune. For those in doubt, it has plenty of "oooh-oh-ohs" too. Those of you who didn't like "Molitva" might like this song a little better.

Download Marija Serifovic - "Nije Mi Prvi Put"

5 Comments:

Blogger Tinsie said...

I loved Molitva.

Unfortunately I've not been able to find any more of Marija Serifovic's songs on iTunes :-(

6/01/2007 4:11 PM  
Blogger Schlagerboys said...

Let's hope this isn't the death of the dance routine and gratuitous frock-ripping dance routines...

At least Marija had two key changes...

6/08/2007 5:01 PM  
Blogger Schlagerboys said...

Let's hope this isn't the death of the dance routine and gratuitous frock-ripping dance routines...

At least Marija had two key changes...

6/08/2007 5:01 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Marija gave probably the most choreographed performance of the night. The curls on those glamour girls' hair was 'poised'.

Loving disco Marija. I presume you've heard the Molitva english disco version: Destiny. It's flipping brilliant.

6/18/2007 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Mervyn said...

I read really much effective material above!
weight loss pills | buy kamagra uk | generic vardenafil

12/17/2011 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home