free web site hit counter

Monday, April 10, 2006

Other places make me feel like a dork

I never go to concerts. Besides local shows, I've only been to four. Since I go to them so infrequently, I can stand to spend a lot on the tickets. So less than an hour ago I made an attempt to buy Madonna tickets for one of the shows at Madison Square Garden this summer, and...

Good: I will be seeing Madonna in concert!
Bad: Well, not really...(my seats are in the way back)

Good: I got tickets without having to join the fanclub first!
Bad: They were expensive.

Good: I will hear all my favorite songs from Confessions On A Dancefloor!
Bad: It's a given that she'll do "I Love New York" too.

Good: I will have the best summer ever!
Bad: Also the shortest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Faisal Jehan said...

OMG ur soo lucky :X

i wish she would come here to dubai, i wouldlove to see madonna live! ur gonna have a blast <3

4/11/2006 5:47 AM  
Blogger xolondon said...

hello!
I LOVE I Love New York. I think it's a massive song. You just have to get over the wonky lyrics.

Maybe you will like it too once you see it performed live...

4/24/2006 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home