free web site hit counter

Monday, April 10, 2006

Mp3 Monday: For Real!

Welcome to the first for real edition of Mp3 Monday, where I upload an mp3 that I think other people might enjoy. Hopefully this will actually be a weekly thing.

This week's song is from a Taiwanese girl group called S.H.E, who I first heard about through the great mp3 blog Club Contact. My favorite songs of theirs are the ones written by GEO of Sweetbox, but I also like hearing their covers of Western pop hits. Since I mentioned yesterday how much I liked "Everytime" by Britney Spears, I thought I'd put up S.H.E's version of the song, called "Bie Shuo Dui Bu Qi", which translates to "Don't Say Sorry".
Download S.H.E - "Bie Shuo Dui Bu Qi"

2 Comments:

Blogger Faisal Jehan said...

oooh do u know what other songs they covered ?

i loved th e"Everytime" version they did !!!

4/11/2006 5:48 AM  
Anonymous Augustine said...

I found a lot of useful data in this post!
private schools washington dc | private schools in california | nursing schools in dallas texas

1/25/2012 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home