free web site hit counter

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Congratulations Chloe!

Although the people of the UK made the wrong decision and somehow voted Daz Sampson the winner of Making Your Mind Up, the people at Bravo made the right decisions and Chloe Dao was made the winner of Project Runway, Season 2, or as I like to call it, ProRunS2. I must have been in the favor of the theatre gods yesterday because I got home from a dress rehearsal in time to see the finale.

I didn't like her final collection as much as the other three, but I thought she deserved to win because of overall outstanding work, and she would have gotten the most out of Banana Republic's help. I'm a little disappointed that I was right that Daniel is this season's Kara Saun, he's young and could use more experience. I hope to see more of both of them, as well as the other designers (heck, even Santino). Too bad it will all be too expensive for me to afford.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home