free web site hit counter

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Oh Nick Please Not So Quick

Last night's episode, the designers had to give each other makeovers - which means 3 of them had to do menswear. For the most part they didn't screw up, but Nick had to go. Really, I was expecting it for a while - he just didn't seem that into the show anymore. At least he's doing fine now and having famous people wear his dresses.


Chloe designed a suit for Nick and won. I didn't think it was that interesting, but it looked well made and I guess was something he'd wear.


Daniel designed an outfit for Chloe. I thought the leather corset thing wasn't very good, although the dress underneath could have worked. I just hope he improves next challenge because I want to see him in the top 3.


Kara designed an outfit for Santino. I liked this one because she made him cleaner and better groomed. He looked less frightening - and that was enough to give her my vote for the win. Off-topic, she sells a dress on her website that actually looks wearable and even comfortable. Alas, $200 is too expensive for me.


Santino designed a...jumpsuit?... for Kara. It was clearly incomplete and the color didn't look all that great on her. It was okay, but not bad enough to be aufed. That honor went to...


Nick, who designed a suit for Daniel. In short, it made Daniel less hot, and since that is never a good idea, poor Nick was aufed.

Next week, the final four do...something. I didn't really pay attention to the preview because it was late and I was tired.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santino should have so been out for his Kara suit.

2/09/2006 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home