free web site hit counter

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Update from the dark ages

There was a lot of wind yesterday in my area and a lot of lines (and trees) got knocked down. I have power, but the cable and internet are still down. I don't know how I survived - especially on a night with a new episode of Project Runway! To make up for the lack of television I read Dragon Voice Volume 4, and I take back half of what I said last post. The story actually gets interesting, and there's actually some of that romance that the back cover promises. And it makes up for ProRun's hilarious skating outfits with the ridiculous performance/practice outfits that Rin and co. (but mostly Rin) sport. I'm going to have to review this whenever the Cablevision gods decide to fix the lines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home