free web site hit counter

Thursday, January 12, 2006

5 Things That Could Make Project Runway Better (Now That Diana Is Gone)

I'm less bummed than I should be about Diana getting eliminated because I was preparing myself for it. I am bummed though, that their (her and Marla) dress wasn't strange or hideously ugly, just less pretty than the other ones.
Now that everyone's favorite nerdy girl is gone, here are the top five things that I think would make up for that (only some of which might actually happen).

5. More color

It seems like some people are afraid of color (especially Zulema) and I'm sick of seeing the same old black and white, and it all came to a point in last night's black-white-and-silver-only. At least last season people weren't afraid to make things, you know, colorful.

4. Nick saying more funny stuff

Even though Nick is not my favorite (see #2 for that), he is this season's Jay, in that he has the best quotes. Stuff like "“She’s got some wickety-wack trim on it. She’s gonna take off her jacket, and there’s gonna be ‘Wickety-wack. Look at my wickety-wack trim.’" and "I felt like a little Mexican boy saying 'please lady, buy my gum, buy my chicle'" is just priceless.

3. Tommy February6 background music

I don't really notice much background in this show, but if they were to add more, a good place to start is with synthy 80's style J-pop. It's one of the best things about Paradise Kiss, and I'm sure it could work in this show too. (If that doesn't work, Franz Ferdinand is a suitable replacement)

2.Daniel V continuing to be hot

There are so many reasons to love him, which I won't say here because I might do another post about that, but there is just something about him that makes him awesome.

1. Santino not winning

It seems people I know are in two camps: they love him or they hate him. I'm in the "hate" camp. I know he's going to make it to the final 3 because, hey, it makes for good TV. But if he wins I will lose all hope in humanity's taste in clothing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Santino shall burn.

I hope Chloe's in the top three.

1/13/2006 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Arthur said...

This will not have effect as a matter of fact, that's what I suppose.
bankruptcy | design shoes | map of earth

1/25/2012 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home