free web site hit counter

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

1000 Wiggidy Wacks

Remember when I said I could do an entire post on comparisons of Diana's designs in Project Runway? Well, I can't. But here's something thought provoking:


Two of Diana's outfits combined look like the songstress dress from Final Fantasy X-2 (why yes, I do love that game, how did you know?). And she's both young enough and nerdy enough to have actually gotten inspiration from the game's designs, instead of just having weird coincidences like everyone else. Now all she needs to do this week is add some of that "wiggidy wack" trim (quote of the season!) and a lacey skirt to complete it. And since she is working with Marla, who already has some experience with that, this should be a piece of cake. Too bad I'm bracing myself for their inevitable aufing tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

*Sniffle* I MISS DIANA!!!!

1/12/2006 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home