free web site hit counter

Thursday, February 02, 2006

What happened to Andrae?

He got aufed in last night's episode!

YA RLY


The dress sucked, but I didn't want to see him go. Partially because I really thought he was improving, and partially because it was kind of funny when Santino made fun of him.
I'm also a little worried that Daniel won, even though he's my favorite, because I don't want him to be this season's Kara Saun (winning a lot of challenges and then coming in 2nd place at Fashion Week). Still, it's better than having your favorite do poorly.

The garden party theme gave me a little deja vu because the first episode of Project Catwalk (and the only episode I've seen) was also about making something for a garden party, except with materials from a Home Depot-like store. Although then, the grass dress didn't get kicked off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sebastian said...

Hey, there's so much useful material above!
English Saddle | hot tub sex | coupons for groceries printable

1/25/2012 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home