free web site hit counter

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Four Words: Zulema Uses Color, Gets Aufed

I'm back! Thank you, dear readers (all two of you) for being patient while I studied/took exams/played We <3 Katamari, in order from least to most time spent.

Last night's Project Runway had the theme of "inspiration." The designers had to take pictures around New York and select one to inspire a garment. This only further depresses me, because I still do not have a digital camera. Jay from Season 1 is a guest judge.

Daniel won, and although I am very happy because he is my favorite, I didn't really like the blouse - it's that weird high puffy neck that fashion types like but normal people like me don't get. I thought Andrae should have won - the source of inspiration was unique, and the dress looked expensive as the judges said. I'm beginning to like him a lot. He's certainly improved since the Clothes Off Your Back and Barbie challenges. Also, he has hilarious facial expressions. Example:

I'm also happy Zulema was aufed, although I think Kara's was much more boring and should have gone. I think Zulema deserved some credit for ACTUALLY USING COLOR, but the finished product was poorly constructed.

And now for a new feature of my Project-Runway related posts,
Top 5 Quotes of the episode:
5. "I'm a full Dan fan." - Michael Kors
4. "She's like an elongated marshmallow." - Tim
3. Yeah, for a minute I wanted to cut her. - Nick
2. "It's a motherf***ing walkoff!" - Daniel
1. "I wrote four words on my card: did you watch last season?" - Jay

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/26/2006 7:41 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I deleted my other comment because I wrote it before seeing the episode but Rachael's still hot.

1/27/2006 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home