free web site hit counter

Thursday, February 23, 2006

What Happened To Everyone From Season 2?

Yesterday I watched the Project Runway reunion special with Holly and my friend Meghan and boy was it fun.

The highlight of the show was seeing how everyone has changed. John has lost weight, Kirsten is pregnant, and Lupe is crazier than before, which seems impossible but it's true. She yelled "I love Santino!" (of course she does; she also loves tacking crap onto clothes) and it was all downhill from there.

The other highlight was the montages. The musical montage was hilarious (and was made up partially of material previously only available on the site, such as the Timpression of "Closer"). The Andrae montage was a close second.

Best Quotes:
"What's that Ray-moondo? Where's he from?" - Heidi (designer)
"I defecated on Chloe's fabric" - Santino
"They went like bagels" - Heidi
"Honestly, I can only give him a personal critique. Nobody would ever know, unless they personally responded to me, would know what my personal response is. And that is of me. And personally, I believe you can't, like, push the boundaries, and like Johnny Cash, walk the line, and...Understand that Marla has an aesthetic that I cannot duplicate. But Marla has an aesthetic that she cannot duplicate. And Aryan, on national television, if you can get this, you f***ing rock because you believe in what is true. Period." - Lupe

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I'm pretty damn sure that Lupe was on something or maybe her meds mixed with alcohol = craziness.

2/23/2006 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home