free web site hit counter

Thursday, March 02, 2006

February '06 - What You May Have Missed

I'm not going to be posting much in the next week (or in the past week, for that matter) because I'm very, very busy - possibly the rest of March, too. It's out of my control, I just have things to do. So I promise in April I'll update lots of interesting things.

Here's a late WYMHM:

Overheard In New York - Actually, I didn't miss this one because my friend submitted it, and I was there.

And that's it. It's late and I'm tired.

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Pfft. I've been submitting to that website since last September and no one has said anything.

Plus I got everyone into it.

Everyone else is a total poser.

3/02/2006 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Howard said...

Wow, there is a lot of helpful data above!
girls in bathing suits | maps of Florida | yellow pumps

1/25/2012 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home