free web site hit counter

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Everyone's Swedish on Melodifestivalen!

I want to apologize to the 1-3 readers for not updating, I was very busy looking like this.
Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, a day where everyone wears green and gets drunk. They also said many times to me, "Everyone's Irish on St. Patrick's Day!". That got me thinking. If a lot of not-Irish-at-all people can be Irish on that day, then I, who is not-Swedish-at-all, can be Swedish on the day of the Melodifestivalen finals, which is today. Apparently Carola is going to win or else fire will fall from the sky, but I think her song's just okay. I want BWO to win, because they have a really great song. Seriously, the only thing that would make it better is if an actual "DJ comes crashing from the heavens above" during that line. Because that would be completely over the top and thus amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Hurrah! Carola did win. Bless the wind machines for they are good! Bless the flag bearers, their's is the kingdom of heaven!

I too turn Swedish on Melodifestivalen Day. Oddly on Patrick's Day, I did very little in the way of Irish-ness.

4/11/2006 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home