free web site hit counter

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Getting Started On My School Spirit


All the other pop culture blogs are talking about the band Dangerous Muse today. I've been on a dance-pop kick for the past couple of months, so I decided to check them out. They're good, but they're not the best thing ever like so many high profile bloggers have made them out to be. I was about to delete their single "The Rejection" from my computer when I discovered an interesting fact about them:
Both members of the band attended Fordham University at the Bronx, NY campus. Coincidentally, that is one of the schools I did not get "the rejection" from and was accepted to for the upcoming fall term. Although it doesn't mean I'm instantly going to love them and buy all their music and merchandise, it makes me like them a little more and keep on listening to them, even if I don't end up going to Fordham.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Osborne said...

Quite helpful piece of writing, thanks so much for your post.
microsd transflash 8gb | nokia n8 plastic case | ipod touch car charger | samsung galaxy s2 screen protector | stylus pen for ipad 2

11/11/2011 5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home