free web site hit counter

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Exciting New Features!

You may notice that down at the bottom of the sidebar (really only halfway down the page), below the Blogger logo, is a little last.fm listing of the last ten songs I listened to on iTunes. Well, I just put it there so start noticing it. Now, I never use iTunes so it's going to be horribly inaccurate. That's why I'm starting the

BIG HIDDEN GEM GOOD MUSIC PROJECT!!!!!!!!! (tentative title)

In said project I am going to listen to every song on random on my mp3 player (a 20 GB Creative Zen Touch) without skipping anything, list all the songs that I must have skipped over previously and just now realized were good/worth listening to. Once I have a nice list I will make them available for download, one every Monday, in a great attempt to get more readers.

Also I will try my best to watch America's Next Top Model, since I have to have one show to follow (and American Idol is getting boring).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked your page today. Keep writing. Have a nice week.

4/03/2006 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEB HOSTING TIPS

Can I Help You.. Yes If you want to get on the web. If you want to start learning about creating a web site of your own.. go to http://webhost11.com. to find out more about dedicated server webhosting ... We can help find a web host for you.

5/07/2006 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home