free web site hit counter

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Haba Haba Good Weekend

Earlier today, The Netherlands chose the least boring song out of their five-song selection, “Je Vecht Nooit Alleen.” It’s still boring enough that I don’t have much to say about it.

Norway had their third semifinal yesterday. My favorite before the show was “SOS” but that didn’t qualify, and it wasn’t that great on stage either. Of the qualifiers to the final, my favorite was “Haba Haba” which seems to be the favorite of the fans and the Norwegian iTunes buyers. The other direct qualifier, “Dance Tonight,” is also decent. Of the second chance qualifiers, “Nothing Remains” is definitely my favorite.

Iceland also had their third semifinal, but none of the qualifying songs really appealed to me.

Finland had their third and last semifinal. This was definitely my favorite of the three. Of the qualifiers “Dancing in the Dark” and “Pamela” were the best.

Next week is the Norwegian second chance round. Of that selection I’d probably like to see “Nothing Remains” and “Alt du vil ha” qualify the most. A few other countries have semifinals with songs that haven’t been revealed yet. See you next week!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gavin said...

Thank you for your post, pretty helpful material.
Acne Treatment Products

12/24/2011 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home