free web site hit counter

Friday, April 28, 2006

Well, Bravo...Bravo


It seems like I can never watch all of a season of Project Runway. Even though I have no life, the one time I happen to have prior commitments is when PR is on. The last two seasons, the school play interfered with my seeing all the shows on time. And now, the third season is premiering, which is a great thing and is another thing to add to the "Best Summer Ever" list, except...

The season premiere is July 12, and I don't get home until July 13! I won't be able to watch the first episode because I'll be in Amsterdam. Sure, being in Amsterdam will be awesome, but my PR obsession overpowers that. At least I won't be so late that I can't watch repeats.

In related news, the DVD of Season 2 (pictured above) is out June 27, and is sure to make me even more broke. But from what I've read, there will be better extras than S1's (I thought the deleted scenes were worth it, though) so that's a plus. I hope it's easier to find than S1.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Emmanuel said...

Wow, there is really much useful data here!
Seattle hospitals | Orangeville real estate | heavy periods

11/22/2011 6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home