free web site hit counter

Friday, January 12, 2007

One of my favorite things is when artists put mp3s up for download on their official sites. Usually this is done by nobody of interest to me, but today is an exception, because it's Anžej Dežan!
He has relaunched his official website to include, among other things, mp3s of all his singles (including his newest, "Kot Romeo in Julija") and some live covers. My favorite cover is his performance of "Show Me Your Love". Also, there are some great new photos like the one to the left, and a feature called AD(VICE) where Anžej recommends books and music.

2 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

Ooo, brilliant! "Mr. Nobody" was brilliant, "Kot Romeo In Julija" was great...and I really like those songs he's put up on his website! I love that he does covers of Eurovision songs. Thank goodness you're following him. Happy blog birthday, too! I can't wait for the Eurovision stuff--I think that's when I started reading your blog last year.

1/13/2007 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm from Slovenia and I love Anžej Dežan. He's my favourite singer and I have a lot of posters on my walls. I've been on his concert and he give me an autograph and a kiss!!!! I thought, that I'm dreaming. But it was true!!! He is the best singer, I've ever heard!

4/22/2007 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home