free web site hit counter

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Mp3 Merry J-Pop Christmas!

Sorry for being a day late - I wanted to get the songs up early so my European readers would be able to download the songs before Christmas Eve, but I've been busy.

The final song in the BoA Christmas series is Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, which she sings in English, Japanese, and Korean.
Also, I have two other Christmas songs performed by J-pop singers. First, "I LOVE XMAS" by blog favorite Tommy heavenly6, and second, "Silent Night" as performed by Ayumi Hamasaki and Gackt. Enjoy, and happy holidays to all my readers!

Download:
BoA - Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
Tommy heavenly6 - I LOVE XMAS
Ayumi Hamasaki & Gackt - Silent Night

5 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Ace! Can't wait to hear these.

1/04/2007 12:45 PM  
Blogger Jason Yang said...

Goggle, could you send me the Rudolph song by Boa to my email at c12ayon@yahoo.com
I've been looking this song for ages :(

Thanks before...

11/18/2007 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The links don't work, do you think you could send them to me? email me at aicgwc@umkc.edu please.

11/24/2007 12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you please send me this 3 songs?

harald.weber1@gmx.de

I love christmas and J-Pop!
thanks anyway :)

and (soon) merry christmas ^^

11/25/2007 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you send me these 3 songs? I would appreciate it soooo much! MotoXGirl0055@aol.com

12/07/2007 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home