free web site hit counter

Monday, December 04, 2006

Mp3 Monday: BoA Christmas Part 1

Since it's December, I feel that I should post some holiday music, since that's what everyone else does (my roommate has already started playing Christmas music before going out - although I don't know how "Merry Christmas Happy Holidays" gets you in the mood to go to a bar). However, I'm not very into Christmas music, and thus have very little on my computer.


One artist whose Christmas songs I do like is BoA, who has had only two Christmas singles, but has included some nice b-side covers of popular Christmas songs. So, this month's Mp3 Mondays will be exclusively BoA songs.

This week's first song is "Winter Love" and is BoA's newest single. The song is very pretty and so is the video, which takes place inside a house made of ice. The the second song this week is the b-side to the single, "Candle Lights". The songs aren't holiday-themed but are still very winter-themed. Enjoy!

Download - BoA - "Winter Love"
Download - BoA - "Candle Lights"
Watch - BoA - "Winter Love"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home