free web site hit counter

Monday, October 16, 2006

Mp3 Monday: Tokio Hotel

These guys are the new meme over at Oh No They Didn't. Tokio Hotel is a German pop-rock band made up of teenagers, including a set of twins who are a year younger than me, making me feel old. Most of the discussion (and the joke) is about one of the twins, Bill, and his hilariously feminine appearance. Even though this is the stuff my younger brother would listen to [Edit: I told him about them and now not only does he like them, but he has reccommended them to his friends. What have I done?], despite the majority of the band's fans being teenage girls, they've found their way into my heart. Today's mp3 is of "Der Letzte Tag" which means "The Last Day" and is their most recent single. The mp3 is of the old version of the song, the YouTube video is of the new version.

Download Tokio Hotel - "Der Letzte Tag"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home