free web site hit counter

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Madonna Yesterday!

So, I went to the concert last night and all I can say is "Oh my God, I saw Madonna!" She really puts on a show; there were elaborate set pieces, giant video screens, and multiple costume changes. My seats were in the $100 area but I had binoculars so when using them it felt like I was in the $200 area (the binoculars were also good for celebrity-spotting, with which I was able to spot Rosie O'Donnell in the front row).

I didn't even mind her playing "I Love New York", nor did I mind her cursing at us for not enjoying the song enough for a New York crowd. But it was worth the ticket price to see the infamous "'Live To Tell' on a disco cross".

The only downside was that the concert was scheduled to start at 8:00 PM and it actually started at 9:15 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home