free web site hit counter

Monday, June 19, 2006

Mp3 Monday: Ai Otsuka

Last year for my friends and I the song of the summer was "Sakuranbo" by Ai Otsuka, despite the fact that the song was a year old. This weekend, I bought her 2nd album, LOVE JAM, and it seems to me that Ai creates the perfect summer music. It's cute, sometimes peppy, sometimes laid-back, and sometimes sweet, and is great for dancing to or just hanging out.

This week's mp3 is "Daisukidayo", which translates to "I Love You", and is one of Ai's ballads. It's the third single from LOVE JAM and a cute animated video of the song appears on the DVD included with the CD. However, if you want to hear her peppy side too, I'm linking to two of her videos - her 2nd single "Sakuranbo" and her most recent single "Frienger" - which are both upbeat.

Download Ai Otsuka - "Daisukidayo"
Watch Ai Otsuka - "Sakuranbo"
Watch Ai Otsuka - "Frienger"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally i found this mp3..having tough times searching the song..thank you for the song download..cheers

7/26/2006 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home