free web site hit counter

Saturday, July 22, 2006

All American Rejects <3 The Internet

What is with the All American Rejects and their music videos recently. First there was "Dirty Little Secret" (which was a while ago), the theme of which was Post Secret, and now "Move Along" (I'm not sure how old it is, but I only saw it recently) appears to have taken its theme from a YTMND. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but


TYSON RITTER DOESN'T CHANGE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS


I'm not mad or anything, I just feel cool for noticing it (unlike the "Juggernaut Bitch" reference in X-Men 3).

2 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

I have to ask, though I feel really silly--oh well :) What does YTMND stand for? YT for YouTube? I feel so out of the loop...

8/02/2006 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my 1 click dvd ripper site.
Have a good day!

8/08/2006 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home