free web site hit counter

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm Back!

I have returned from my vacation with many souveniers and an empty wallet. I bought 5 CDs that should last me all the Mp3 Mondays until September at least, and plenty of other stuff that I can't remember now that really doesn't matter to this blog (although I did see a French Buffy the Vampire Slayer novel that would have interested Holly; I took a picture of the cover but didn't buy it). But besides all the stuff I bought, I have also come back with the lesson learned that I should never leave the country during the World Cup in case the country I go to makes it to the finals and the locals are out partying and drinking until the early morning while I am trying to sleep.

Tomorrow I'll put up a review/recap of the first episode(s?) of Project Runway 3, and hopefully this weekend I'll take a break from the pop culture and put up some pictures of my trip.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippie your back, though it is annoying to be kept up awake by soccer drunken madness, you have experienced a unique event...world cup soccer drunken madness! hehehe

7/19/2006 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home