free web site hit counter

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Blog!

I've been writing this blog for a year!
For 2007 I've decided to make it official and just write about music as opposed to pop culture in general (I don't think I've written about non-musical matters since last February). So all my favorite music blogs can now link to me...I can be patient :-)
The two best recurring columns I started last year were Mp3 Monday and Eurovision rankings on Sundays, which will both continue, except that I will also be covering the Eurovision preselections because 1)it is interesting news that I am following and 2)I am pretty sure I will remember to post about it. So you can look forward to these two columns, and if I don't remember to post them please send me angry messages on Myspace or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home