free web site hit counter

Monday, January 08, 2007

Mp3 Monday New Year

Happy 2007 a week late! I was too busy New Years' Eve and New Years to post then so I'll post now. Tomorrow I will have an extra special post because it is the 1 year anniversary of The Goggles Do Nothing. Basically I will talk about the direction I want this blog to take in the new year along the lines of focusing on music only now, and make a lot of promises that I probably won't fulfill.

For today's mp3 I will break the promise I made in the above sentence by talking about a TV show. On the soap opera All My Children, there is a new transgendered character named Zarf, played by Jeffrey Carlson. The character is pretty badly written just as soap opera characters always are, but the actor is great, and as the character is a rock star, we get to hear him sing too. Today's mp3 is from the Broadway cast of the Boy George musical Taboo (which I admit, I saw) and is Jeffrey Carlson singing "Genocide Peroxide" in the same over the top fake accent that he uses on AMC.

Download - Taboo Broadway Cast - Genocide Peroxide

1 Comments:

Anonymous Adolf said...

This will not work as a matter of fact, that's what I consider.
Juegos de Carros Gratis | toy storage solutions | Car Rental Brooklyn

12/14/2011 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home