free web site hit counter

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Now I have to set foot inside a Hot Topic



Today it was announced that Cinema Bizarre (they of "Forever or Never" in the German ESC selection last year) are opening for Lady Gaga on her North American tour, was sold out before I realized I wanted to go. Luckily, I found out that they are playing another show a month later in the lovely Highline Ballroom which I have been inside of frequently in the past year or so. As I said back in April, I liked "Forever or Never" a lot more than the song that was chosen, "Disappear". Their debut album is also pretty decent.

Their debut US single, "Lovesongs (They Kill Me)" will be released on March 17th...exclusively in Hot Topic stores. Although the song's not my favorite (I like their other singles better), I will probably end up buying it because the band members met at an anime convention of all places, so I feel obligated to support other geeks in their fabulous music endeavors.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.manga-reader.com/ - klonopin pill
No prescription! 30 day money back guarantee!
Klonopin is useful as an adjunct treatment of petit mal varian both akinetic and myolonic seizures.
[url=http://www.manga-reader.com/]klonopin without prescription[/url]

Treatment involves monitoring of respiration, blood pressure, pulse, general supportive measures and gastric lavage.
klonopin pharmacy
Clonazepam may also be used to patients who have absence seizures and have failed to react to succinimide.

11/22/2009 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home