free web site hit counter

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Eurovision Final Reactions: Hashtag Denmark

It's all over until next year! Denmark won, as the Oracle of the Total Eclipse of the Heart Predicted!

I'm very happy that my top 4 were all in the top 10. Poor Ireland ended up in last place despite a really great performance. Most of the singers actually sounded pretty good

The host was good and having one host cut out a lot of unnecessary akward banter, but the humor was odd. I realize it might not be too far from the comedy writing in Melodifestivalen that just passes me by because I don't understand Swedish. Eric Saade as the green room host was kind of funny, as someone who finds hashtag jokes funny.

I have an off-season series of posts planned that I'll start before the end of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home