free web site hit counter

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Semi 2 Predictions

Time for some non-expert predictions! Again, these are based on my opinions of the song, fan hype, and assumptions on how this year's voting system will work.

Here are my predicted qualifiers for the second Eurovision semifinal tomorrow:

ARMENIA
AZERBAIJAN
GEORGIA
GREECE
ICELAND
ISRAEL
MALTA
NORWAY
SAN MARINO
SWITZERLAND

Nine out of ten of them came easily to me, so it will be extra embarrassing when one of those doesn't qualify. The last one was difficult, so of the eight remaining songs I picked Malta as it was in English and didn't have a potentially off-putting performance or outfit.

As always, good luck to all the competitors!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

5/15/2013 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home