free web site hit counter

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Concert Review - Robyn 2/5/08



Last night, I saw Robyn at the Highline Ballroom in NYC. It was a very special show, as she told us it was her first live show in the United States! Despite the loud crowd, this has to be one of my favorite live music experiences. The venue was fairly small so it was very intimate, and I got fairly close to the stage. Robyn is an energetic and engaging performer and I like her music even more now that I've heard it live. Hearing her and the entire crowd singing "Konichiwa Bitches" was quite an experience. The entire crowd sang along with every song and she seemed a bit surprised that they knew all the words. I hope her performances in this country will lead to success here.


--Youtube video will be posted soon--

2 Comments:

Anonymous Elijah said...

Wow, there's so much worthwhile information here!
Teeth Whitening

12/24/2011 2:21 PM  
Anonymous Laurence said...

Really effective data, thanks for this article.
Pittsburgh attractions | nude black women | hot tub sex

2/27/2012 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home