free web site hit counter

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Revisiting the Rankings: 23

Overrated: Latvia 2006
The chorus isn't half bad, but the first 40 seconds are just unbearably obnoxious. A capella just turns me off.

Underrated: Turkey 2010
Pretty much every song so far that came 2nd place I marked as my underrated song of that rank, and this one is no exception. This rock song is very cool and bouncy. "Crno i belo" (FYR Macedonia 2012) reminded me of this, which made me appreciate it a lot more.

Trivia: Today is the 4th of July and....none of the songwriters or performers are American. Also, all the "other songs" below are arranged from west to east by year, if you go by their eastern-most border.

Other Songs: Ireland 2007, Belgium 2008,  Hungary 2009, Poland 2011, Moldova 2012, Georgia 2013

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home